Rubberbands

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
I'm not entirely sure although his bands remind of the size 16 yellow rubber bands. They fit on your wrist with a tidbit of slack making them perfect to stretch. They're also really good quality and stand out from your regular bands. if you ever get the chance to go to your local magic dealer ask him for some yellow 16" rubber bands. You won't regret it an for their price it's a steal

baguette

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2013
My yellow rubber bands are 16" and can stretch up to about 60cm. tha's more than 23 inches

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Austin those will work but I do NOT believe those are the yellows. Those look like the regular gold color...not the bright yellows. I am not sure if that is what you wanted or not but they are the correct size. I know Michael Ammar says #16 but everyone I know uses #19.

Here are the colored brites. https://www.google.com/search?q=yel...Rubber-Bands-1-1-oz%2Fdp%2FB0017YOV4O;300;300

This is an assortment pack that Alliance sells but that link I gave you to dykemarubberband.com/ will sell you two pounds worth of the brites yellow ones.

Aug 30, 2012
oh ok I see now well the color will have to do for now as long as the size is right. I'll look into the color ones later just needed to make sure I didn't screw up. I have been using some thick rubber bands from Wal-Mart for the past few months and they SUCK

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results