Sleights and Shuffle Production by JFX

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Riffle Stacking:
A little bit of hesitation on the drops. But I have that aswell. A little tip if you have to hold back larger amounts of cards:
It helps to conceal the block of cards if you let the cards spring forward a bit. If you're familiar with the zarrow shuffle you know what I mean.

Miller Shift:
One of my favourite moves. You did it nicely. Looked good!

Bottom Deal (take my advice with a grain of salt as I'm also no where near where I want to be with my bottom deal):
The thing that threw me off was that you only used the first and second finger for taking the tops, but when you dealt the bottom card you started to use your ring finger. I'd suggest that you stick with one taking action. So either you always use all three fingers (no matter if you deal a top or a bottom) or you only use index and middle finger. But your rhythm already looked quite nice :)

Shuffle Production:
My only advice would be to do the production slightly faster. Apart from that it looks nice :)

Regards,
Joey

Jan 27, 2014
Thankyou, great advice, shall get to work immediately! Im a massive fan of your work.
Can you elaborate on what you mean by "spring the cards forward" when I'm riffle stacking?

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
You're welcome. I'll record a short video for you tomorrow. It's easier to show than to explain in words.
I'll drop you a message.

Regards,
Joey

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
On your profile you go to "Settings". Then under "My Account" on the left, there is a tab which says "General Settings". A new screen opens and if you scroll down you'll see the section "Private Messaging". There is the option: "Private Messaging on/off".

Hope that helps

Dec 5, 2013
The Miller shift is pretty impressive I can see that being used in an actual game if u were to cheat

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results