Red Guardians?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Wow you guys are still worried about cards?
How is it weird? What is there to clear up? T11 probably produced red Guardians to maybe sell later on. Or maybe a simple picture edit.

You guys should stop worrying so much about damn cards and work on your sleights, magic, and whatever.

Weird. Katie, could you clear this up?

She's Chris Kenner's girlfriend, there's your answer.

Katie, you are one lucky gal right now. You have some nice and rare Red Guardians on your hands, so go for it, show them off on Myspace for every other jealous magician to see, a deck of cards they DON'T have haha.

Trevor

Wow you guys are still worried about cards?
How is it weird? What is there to clear up? T11 probably produced red Guardians to maybe sell later on. Or maybe a simple picture edit.

You guys should stop worrying so much about damn cards and work on your sleights, magic, and whatever.

Buddy I don't think we're worrying about them, we're just speaking our own thoughts. Don't jump to conclusions so fast, it never does any good.

Trevor

Think of it like this: Theory 11 doesn't sell Jerry's Nuggets at this point in time.

So perhaps Theory 11 made red guardians just for the pleasure of making them. And she happened to have a pair.

Or maybe they will sell them later on. Patience. :D

Sorry Katie, I didn't want to post a picture of you without permission, so I just cropped the picture so it was just the cards.

Trevor

Attachments

• l_57395f71d3ba5d1cd67cc5bf36281399.jpg
    l_57395f71d3ba5d1cd67cc5bf36281399.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 130
Sep 2, 2007
I think that they're edited. judging by the caption being 'the rarest cards in the world!'

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
HEY!

I have that deck!

and its little brother too!

red deck pic not the greatest....but the blue one is just dandy!

Attachments

• blue guardians copy.jpg
    blue guardians copy.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 103
  • red guardians 3 copy.jpg
    red guardians 3 copy.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results