December 1st Saturday Night Contest?

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I think it's about 8 server time. They should make it a little earlier, it's so hard for me to ever enter these properly, seen as in the UK it starts at 12:00 and ends at 4:00.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
That, and because the search function is CRAP. I can NEVER find what I'm searching for, and so sometimes I start a new thread...sorry about creating a new thread with this question.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yessir-- will be posted on or before 7:30pm EST.

Regarding the search function-- it's sometimes easier if you select the "Show Post" button when searching instead of the "Show Thread."

Sep 2, 2007
Bayern aka Bavaria
Here in Germany it's 12:21 AM and I've been waiting for the contest all night long. But now I will go to bed and hope that the contest is still running when I will get up!

Dastra

Sep 1, 2007
UK
12:30pm start in the UK? Aww man... If they won't start earlier, could they at least run a little longer? Say... 8 hours per contest? That way, I could get up at 6 to enter. :p

Huruey

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Yessir-- will be posted on or before 7:30pm EST.

Regarding the search function-- it's sometimes easier if you select the "Show Post" button when searching instead of the "Show Thread."

I feel like an ass...I didn't notice that "search" button. I was using the "Search Theory11" text field at the top (with the go button)....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results