Mystery Box Video Unboxing!

DavidZ

Elite Member
Mar 5, 2014
Howdy All!

As part of gamrz.com, me and my team just finished uploading our video unboxing of the Mystery Box! This box was HEAVY! And that's always a good thing with us :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHI7U8HwtZM&feature=youtu.be

Please excuse my handling of the cards...I'm a bit of a noob with flourishes or any type of cardistry for that matter, but we have a TON of decks from theory 11. We mainly use the cards for poker and playing other card games, but I plan to learn a few tricks on of these days!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the video!

-Dave
gamrz.com
gamrz.tv

DavidZ

Elite Member
Mar 5, 2014
We are actually fighting over who gets to keep the box ;) It's really nice. We shot the video using a Sony NX30u. Great camcorder for event coverage, reviews and almost anything that doesn't require a ton of bokeh or cinema style work. Best thing is that it's really small for a pro cam.

Mar 31, 2014
Calgary, AB
We are actually fighting over who gets to keep the box ;) It's really nice. We shot the video using a Sony NX30u. Great camcorder for event coverage, reviews and almost anything that doesn't require a ton of bokeh or cinema style work. Best thing is that it's really small for a pro cam.

I know this is a little off the record but what camera would you recommend that would be in the $500-$800 price range?

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I know this is a little off the record but what camera would you recommend that would be in the $500-$800 price range?

In this price range you've got a huge range of different cameras, but especially for beginners, the differences between those cameras are often very difficult to comprehend.

A very popular camera for beginners and even semi-professional would be the Canon EOS 600D. Camera + kit-lens currently cost between $400 and $600, which is a very good price for a DSLR of this quality. So if you really want to get into cinematography, then you're well-equipped with this camera.

But as already mentioned there's so many different DSLRs out there, so I strongly recommend looking a little bit around yourself and I'm sure you'll find something that suits your budget and what you want to do - just PM me if you got any more questions...

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results