Card Cleaner/ How do YOU clean your cards?

Mar 30, 2014
Hi All.

I must have been recently handling my cards with dirty hands but i noticed them sticking together a little bit but also these dark specks (see pics below) that i can take off with my nail.

I'm pretty sure the deck is ruined - but is there some kind of a machine that can 'scratch' away these specks?

Theirs really nothing else wrong with my deck - and for a $2.50 deck its not a big deal, but what if it was a $10 deck you just purchased?

15pophw.jpg

jkdklc.jpg

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Afraid there's not much that can be done other than trying to wipe them clean with a dry cloth.

Any type of liquid will most likely destroy the paper. Any cleanser has a solid chance of destroying the finish.

Wash your hands before handling cards and do your best not to drop them is my advice.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
^ what he said.

I actually love throwing cards so all of my old decks get put into a box that I pull out of when I want to practice tossing a few cards from the ordinary (box of cards that were once in a) pack. It's literally a shoe box full of loose cards.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Unless you have plastic cards, you won't able to clean them. I just reuse them for however long I can keep them in half way decent working order. A small silica gel packet usually brings them back to semi working order and that's all I need. Cards in themselves were never meant to last that long, which is why you can get them for pretty cheap (Theory sells them for like 2.30 a pack.). Most guys just use their old decks for routines that destroy cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results