Decoy

Apr 14, 2014
I just bought New Decoy deck and it was amazing i was excited, but when i got to paste the card, I casually moved a little bit and i wrongly pasted. It Looked horrible, and I can' t fix it, so i screwed it up... And now i Have to buy another one. Do I must Pay stupid shippment because i live in Per?. There should be an option to paste it again i wont buy it again.... It Sucks...:mad:

Feb 23, 2014
Not to be rude, but man, you did the construction wrong... it's not their fault. I'm sorry that you messed up your gimmick, but that's certainly not theory11's fault. If I were you, I'd be super nice and contact their support people to see if you can get a replacement. I'm sure they'll help you out!

strudles

Elite Member
Oct 8, 2013
Oakton, Virginia
This ought to work:

Glue a card CORRECTLY on top of the "botched" card.
Carefully cut away the excess card sticking out with scissors, being aware that you could accidentally cut the gimmick, so be careful.

Jun 13, 2013
dude same thing happened to me when I put my bottom card face down onto the gimmick so that my Decoy gimmick had two backs! OOPS!! QUICK FIX!! SIMPLY PUT IT IN THE FREEZER!! After 15 minutes in the freezer the adhesive weakens and if you're careful you can simply peel the card off without the paper tearing. Put the card back into a regular deck because it will be warped then let your gimmick sit off to the side so the adhesive will be sticky again. My gimmick was good to go after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results