Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great start to the weekend. Just yesterday, we released TRANSCRIPT by Spidey, a crash course in one of magic's most powerful routines - the book test. The 'Book Test' is a common plot in magic and mentalism; the idea being that the performer accurately reads the mind of a spectators freely thought-of word, chosen from a freely selected page in a book.

Tonight, we are going to see if you can read my mind.

Our book of choice tonight is The Expert at the Card Table. The edition we are going to be using is this one:
http://www.erdnase.com/wp-content/images/Erdnase Bible.pdf

I have scrolled to a page number, and selected the first word from that page. Your job is to correctly guess that word, and what page I am on. The format of your answer should look like this:

(word) - Page #

You have until 11:00pm EST tonight to post your guesses in response to this forum thread. Each person gets TWO guesses a piece - so make them count. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest will win tonight.

What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and TRANSCRIPT by Spidey, on the house.

Can you read my mind?

Sep 21, 2013
(the) - Page 79

(moment) - Page 107

I'm assuming we're going with the first word in the normal body of text, and not chapter headings or titles, right? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results