Saturday Night Contest : Caption This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Second submission:

Wayne: Check out my latest penetration effect: "Sword through Danny"!
Danny: Uh... Are you sure about this?
Wayne: Of course! You have nothing to worry about... and if it goes wrong, it'll give me a chance to try out "Cut and Restored Garcia"!
damn it u make me laugh out loud

Sep 1, 2007
Heres another one (2nd)

Few can be such great magicians as Danny and Wayne because few can drink so much and visualize a battle with two foot ninjas and turtles.

1)

Its Moments like these, you need Minties.

2)

Jealous over Danny's new Best Friend 'The Ninja Archer', Wayne attacks, ensuring a battle of not only strength, but of the heart.

3)

Though Wayne has Donatello under his crouch, a way too tight jacket, the fakest sword you have ever seen and a friend such as Daniel Garcia. Its this moment where Wayne decides, his life is fantastic.

First Submission

"Here we can see the male ninjas performing their yearly mating dance in the Autumn evening. Each year the ninja will seek out a new mate, and attempt to produce more offspring than the previous year. On the right you can see one of the ninja's offspring from last year, and on the ground two of the other ninja's offspring. In this picture above, the Ninja pictured on the left who we named Waythanial is about to sacrifice Daniel-son's hand (pictured right), to show his love and desire to produce more fellow ninjas for the upcoming cold, and deadly winter with him. This is widely known as Kutahandoff, in the ninja culture.

Ah! Here it comes people, now remember to put on your raincoats!"

Second Submission

"Alright Danny, I'm ready to slice the mole right off of your hand.

Wait, Danny...do I usually hold the sword with one hand or with both of my hands?
Both of my hands? Alright, here we go.

Hell yeah, that's what I thought...two hands."

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearing up some things...

A) A caption is basically a quick, usually funny, description of something, usually a picture.

B) You may only submit up to three entries period. Three entries as in captions.

My Q-Are we allowed to modify the image to make it fit better? Will that increase/decrease our winning chances?

Hope this helps; thanks. :)

EDIT: Here's the URL of the image: http://forums.theory11.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=231&d=1196555317

Sep 5, 2007
Caption diologue thingy

HERE WE SEE TWEEDLEDEE(master houchin)"the legendary masters vid guy"
AND TWEEDLEDUM( Greedy Garcia) "lol Greed"

Master houchin: yo whats on ure hand man :confused:

Greedy garcia: ahh mini ninja christian from the worst dvd ever :rolleyes:

Master Houchin: NOO DONT SAY IT!

GArcia and Houchin simaltaniously: Ninja 2 weapons!AHHHH MY NIGHTMARe Oh my god brad christian has sent his mini ninja assasin clone after us because we didnt do the pass properly!!:eek:

Garcia; Oh my god its too terrifying!

Houchin: LOOK AWAY!! CLOSE YOUR EYES!!

Garcia: Get em off mee!

Houchin: okay man im gonna slice him!! 1...2...GARCIA: NOOO!! WAIT NONONO!

houchin: WAT!

Garcia: he's Gonna shoot ma nads if u threaten him!

Houchin: Wat nads?

Garcia: This is not a time for jokes!

houchin: im not joking ....-.-

Mini ninja 2: I sure to god ill shoot u in nads with ma pass arrows of doom :mad:

Houchin: fine this calls for DUNADUNADUNADUNA DA! DA! Donnatello!

Mini don: Yo DUDe radical! swear man ill crush u and make u into a ANCHOVIE PIZZA!!

Houchin: Do it!

Greedy: AHHH!!!

Don: DUNADUNADUNA hayyaa!

Greedy: thanks so much donnatello!

Don: no problem dude

Houchin: i got em!

Greedy: wat are u talking about hes dead already

Houchin: SLICE!! Greedy: AHHHHHHHHH! U CUT MY HAND OFF

houchin: ohh my bad but look on the floor in ur blood was your card a Seven!!

TO BE CONTINUED....stigmata(*whispers*)

Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles
1. Bad Photoshop skills + Good Magicians = KILLER NINJAS

2. What two heterosexual male magicians do after drinking a bottle of wine together...

3. The next big Theory11 release. A Training DVD of sorts. "How To Spend Your Sunday Afternoon: with Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia"

Sep 1, 2007
UK
My Q-Are we allowed to modify the image to make it fit better? Will that increase/decrease our winning chances?

Seen as a lot of people are unable to do so, I think it is unfair to modify the image and change things. It kind of also defeats the point of being creative with your captions, if you can just change the image, what's the point? I wouldn't think that modified images would be accepted...

Take care,
Huruey

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Seen as a lot of people are unable to do so, I think it is unfair to modify the image and change things. It kind of also defeats the point of being creative with your captions, if you can just change the image, what's the point? I wouldn't have thought modified images would be accepted...

Take care,
Huruey

i dont think they are...i just did it for something to do....
i dont dont even think that mine counts as an entry,,,

idea #2
It's officialy 11:30 EST and our saturday night contest has ended. Our idea this week was a Hans Klok pose. And I officially present the winners of this week's contest, Wayne Houchin and Danny Garcia. Enjoy your uncut Sheet of Bicycle Guardians playing cards.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results