Help figure out what this is please!!!

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Does anybody know what the name of the effect that was done by David Blaine "real or magic" where he touches someone and someone else feels it. He did it to Jamie foxx and will smith's family. I am very curious as to where I could learn this effect, or if it is even sold as an effect or what. Any help is appreciated. I need to know what this is called so I can try to figure it out, please if anyone knows this let me know! Thanks.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Note: Blaine is using at least three different methods for his version. They are not taught as seen in the show in Banachek's method though I suspect he is using that method for at least one phase.

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
would you happen to know what other methods he is using? because I think that the way he did it was one of the best versions Ive seen of this type of effect. thanks.

Hemanth Saji

Banned
Dec 29, 2013
india
Does anybody know what the name of the effect that was done by David Blaine "real or magic" where he touches someone and someone else feels it. He did it to Jamie foxx and will smith's family. I am very curious as to where I could learn this effect, or if it is even sold as an effect or what. Any help is appreciated. I need to know what this is called so I can try to figure it out, please if anyone knows this let me know! Thanks.

Daniel Garcia teach this effect on Ellusionist The Guerrilla Guide to Using Loops Volume_2 it's called Hair on that DVD. This is a new version of old PK touch or invisible touch effect. This version is most practical PK touch i have ever seen & it's angle proof too..................!
Also the whole effect is based on Psychological principle DUAL REALITY.

Last edited by a moderator:

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Daniel Garcia teach this effect on Ellusionist The Guerrilla Guide to Using Loops Volume_2 it's called Hair on that DVD. This is a new version of old PK touch or invisible touch effect. This version is most practical PK touch i have ever seen & it's angle proof too..................!
Also the whole effect is based on Psychological principle DUAL REALITY.

So, you're the type who likes to show how much he knows, eh?

Sorry, you're not entirely correct here. He uses at least three different methods, as I said. I know, because his routine is actually almost exactly like the one I independently created, though I have a different finale.

Hemanth Saji

Banned
Dec 29, 2013
india
So, you're the type who likes to show how much he knows, eh?

Sorry, you're not entirely correct here. He uses at least three different methods, as I said. I know, because his routine is actually almost exactly like the one I independently created, though I have a different finale.
I am only talking about ''touching the nose part''. I don't know how he touch their shoulder and no one can tell exact method because of editing.AND I am not the type ''who likes to show how much he knows ?''. I shared few things i know it's an open forum. I am still learning many things in magic.

Jun 13, 2013
I would also recommend checking out Calen Moreli's recent improv show. He incorporates two methods (the nose one being one of them) and uses a very good presentation for it. I just recently began performing the nose one, it's a killer! Do all of you think the first method Calen does is worth doing, for it seems extremely easy to figure out unlike the nose one?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results