What should I do to pass an audition?

Aug 21, 2011
after 17 days there is an audition for arabs got talent i want to enter and win in order to participate in the show
i dont know what tricks should i perform any help
all i have 2 minutes
should i perform cardistry as opener ( crabshack , preqel ) ??

Jan 11, 2013
Dubai
Do your best routine. Don't bother trying anything new. Whatever it is it should be polished, perfected and you can do it with your eyes shut.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Remember that most of the acts auditioning for this kind of show are just that "an act" -- they are established and have solid and proven routines they've done over and over again so they are smooth. With that in mind, are you as prepared? Do you have enough material for doing a stage program that will be clever as well as entertaining?

While the promoters & producers of this type of program like to allude to the idea that it's suited for amateurs that's not really the case, you have to prove you have some professionalism about yourself. Just watch the shows and what they do to the acts that are novel but not professional. Notice how many magicians are used deliberately, as laughing stocks. . . think long and hard before you jump onto this particular wagon.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Remember that most of the acts auditioning for this kind of show are just that "an act" -- they are established and have solid and proven routines they've done over and over again so they are smooth. With that in mind, are you as prepared? Do you have enough material for doing a stage program that will be clever as well as entertaining?

While the promoters & producers of this type of program like to allude to the idea that it's suited for amateurs that's not really the case, you have to prove you have some professionalism about yourself. Just watch the shows and what they do to the acts that are novel but not professional. Notice how many magicians are used deliberately, as laughing stocks. . . think long and hard before you jump onto this particular wagon.

I agree...

Also, if you come out doing the best that you have...what else do you got? I don't know if you watch or have watched America's Got Talent, but look up 'Special Head'...

This guy came out with a stellar way to audition and got immediately accepted. Then, he flatlined. Well, he failed miserably...lol.

If you can't write down enough solid A material, then I wouldn't even attempt...

But that's just me...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results