Saturday Night Contest : Caption This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
UK
Uh... Unfortunately I have used up my three submissions. If it is allowed, I'd like to replace my first entry with this. If not, the I hope you guys like this anyway. :p

"The Danny Garcia Project One"
is an anagram of
"A Ninja at Edge: Prey on Crotch"

Ps. I'll have the pancakes ready just in case... :)

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
DG--- :Its an airplane!
Mini Ninjas ---: No its a flying saucer!
WH---:0h no its Brad Christian with his minions cmming to steal ur Wynns . Wayne prepare for Battle ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Sep 2, 2007
This is Daniel Garcia's and Wynn Houchin's fantasy world, as a part time ninja/kung-fo artists. They are on their weekly meeting joined by their action figure dolls they specailly ordered from ebay called "Ninja boys". Here Wynn practices his sword abilities and at this moment is working on his new swing,"The distorted cut". Daniel Garcia is in a trance listening to "Kungfo Fighters" as he prepares his nunchuku training. The ninja is his hand gives him extreme power to be the "one". The thing he most deeply desired to be when he was young, and is now fulfilling his destiny. You notice he only has one ninja in his hand, because he doesn't want to be Greedy and not share them with Wynn. This, is the beginning of their new future.

C

clarrus

2nd entry: Wayne knew this would be his only chance to save Garcia's Nuggets from the Ninja whose mission it was to destroy it......

C

clarrus

While Wayne was focused on saving Garcia's Nuggets, he didn't realize that Raphael was after his......

Aug 31, 2007
Uh... Unfortunately I have used up my three submissions. If it is allowed, I'd like to replace my first entry with this. If not, the I hope you guys like this anyway. :p

"The Danny Garcia Project One"
is an anagram of
"A Ninja at Edge: Prey on Crotch"

Wow really, I never thought of that!

Oct 2, 2007
here's my entry. The caption is at the bottom of the photo attached.

Hope you all like. :)

Attachments

• WH_DH_Ninja.jpg
    WH_DH_Ninja.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 105
Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
2nd entry

At the Theory 11 secret headquarters Wayne Houchin is seen urging Mr. Garcia to come up with new and innovative magic for the site. In this rare photo we see the creative process up close and personal.

Dec 1, 2007
1 - Wayne: I'll cut off that goatee of yours if it's the last thing I do!

2 - And then we wonder why people think magicians are weird.

Sep 2, 2007
1st entry.

Wayne- Ah-HA! now is the time for us to extract our revenge Upon E!

Danny- Relax young grasshopper, (pulls out ninja) Send them in first

Wayne-Dude...All i've got is this turtle

Aug 31, 2007
Cation #1 - Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia - Behind the scenes.
Catption #2 - DG: I can move a seal on dollar bill, and you can't!
WH: Oh yeah, well my supa-dupa cool name for my trick! 'Tis DisTortion
DG: You wanna go?

-|P54

Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
3rd entry

Dude are you sure this will help me get chicks???

Man I am telling you once this pic circles the net you are insta famous this is way better than asking them if they want to see some magic.

So why is your face covered ?

I am taken just hold still for the camera......

Sep 2, 2007
3rd entry

DG: "Want 1 ninja,..2 ninja,..3 ninja,...4 (Wynn appears with samuri sword) ninjas, don't be to greedy.

attachment.php

Note: Well it seems, Wayne has yet again, snuck into the bat cave and failed miserably. Again been caught by Daniel Garcia who has been told by Dave Buck to go and eat some raw foie gras, due to Danny ignoring him, Dave will hit the roof when he gets home (by the way yes, Dave Buck and Daniel Garcia Live in the same house, swiftly moving on...) but Danny doesn't care, because he will just launch brick loads of new sealed wynn decks at him. Dave will try and deflect them, but because they are rare, they move faster than ordinary decks, and are harder to see.(see attached image of wynns prepared to be launched.)

Due to Wayne's last failed attempt at breaking into the bat cave, he has brought along his trusted sidekicks 'The Pavement Walker' (who likes to walk on pavements) and the almighty 'Masked Bowman' (who has a bow, but no arrows whatsoever), although this has absolutely no effect, thanks to Daniel's meditating skills, that he learnt in Kenner's garden shed whilst eating pankakes, and drinking watered down tea.

See Daniel has not only stopped Wayne from breaching the bat cave, but he has also discovered that the teenage mutant ninja turtle is of no use whatsoever, and likes to admire the scenery of criss Kenner on the toilet. (see attached image)

Well theres my entry, thanks for reading.

Take care.

Da. Speedfreak.

~Lewis.

Attachments

• Kenner, on toilet..jpg
    Kenner, on toilet..jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 86
  • waynns  prepared to be launched.jpg
    waynns prepared to be launched.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Kenners shed.jpg
    Kenners shed.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Turtle who watches kenner on toilet.jpg
    Turtle who watches kenner on toilet.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Pavement walker.jpg
    Pavement walker.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2007
Submission # 1:

Wayne- Hold still Danny. You WILL have children.
Danny- I wouldn't be too sure about yourself. Check out where Raphael is standing...
Wayne- AHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results