Best Playing Cards For Packet Cuts?

Amo

Apr 24, 2014
Just like the title says, what are the best cards for the larger and more flashy looking cuts? I've been into magic for a good year now and I've been using bikes, but now I want to add more flash to my routines, a bit of jazz. What cards would be good for the flourishes in the trilogy as an example. I want ones that will stay in packets more easily and I'm not to bothered on fans. ( I use a dribble for a card selection any way) So in summary what cards are good for the packet cuts like Eko, Pandora and Jackson 5?
And yes, I am willing to put the time in to practice those flourishes :p
Thanks in advance, Adam

Nov 12, 2013
Some good ones are monarchs, owl eyes, fontaines, and nocs. All of these stay together nicely and dont slide around when you dont want them to. Have fun with the flourishes and good luck! -Kyle

Amo

Apr 24, 2014
Some good ones are monarchs, owl eyes, fontaines, and nocs. All of these stay together nicely and dont slide around when you dont want them to. Have fun with the flourishes and good luck! -Kyle

Thanks, I was wondering if the virts deck stays together well. I really like the look of that deck and would probably perform with it if it packets well.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
If you're more concerned with packet stuff, I would highly recommend looking into Legends decks or Wynn decks. Both are fantastic, long-lasting decks. My personal favorites in terms of handling and durability in fact. The newest version of the NOCs also feel amazing, definitely great for packet stuff.

Amo

Apr 24, 2014
Ok i will have a look at those decks. I live in the UK so most decks have to come for offline which kinda sucks due to postage and stuff, but today I finally managed to do the leno cut all the way through without dropping a card. It was slow and choppy but felt so good :p. Any ways thanks for the help guys.

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
If you're more concerned with packet stuff, I would highly recommend looking into Legends decks or Wynn decks. Both are fantastic, long-lasting decks. My personal favorites in terms of handling and durability in fact. The newest version of the NOCs also feel amazing, definitely great for packet stuff.

Word. Listen to Patrick. I have the V1s and they are amazing. You can get V2s as well at www.legendsplayingcards.com

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Thanks, I was wondering if the virts deck stays together well. I really like the look of that deck and would probably perform with it if it packets well.

They stick together reasonably well, but I'd use legends.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results