Saturday Night Contest - 15 Seconds or Less

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend! Next Friday, Michael James will be releasing his first original Cardistry move in almost two years - Transcend - exclusively on The Wire! In celebration of his release next week, we thought tonight would be a good time to get those cards out of the box and get your fingers moving.

Your challenge for this week is simple: make a badass Cardistry video. You can use whatever moves you want to, just make sure it's presented in a high impact and engaging style. One rule: your video must be a maximum of 15 seconds. This is a time based challenge - with the goal being to make the best, most captivating video in 15 seconds of runtime! All video responses should be uploaded after the posting of this contest as well. We will not accept old videos!

Upload your Cardistry video to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram, and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 8th. After time is up, we will go through all the submissions and decide on a winner!

Winner will be selected based on the most memorable and captivating video. Creativity will provide you with bonus points, but the cardistry moves in your video do not need to be your own creation - you can use a mix of your favorite moves from any creator, including yourself!

The winner this week will walk home with 1,000 Elite Member Points and SIX Decks of Mystery Box Playing Cards. Let's see what you've got! We're excited to see all the entries!

Dannethecardtricker

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2012
I would really like to enter this one, but unfortunately I don't have my camera at the moment, so good luck to everyone else :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results