The most reliable watch steal - coming soon!

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Looks like the standard technique. I assume it's the routining that you're selling?

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
Both standard techniques are shown on the VIDEO; but Jacques teaches his technique (which is different); as well as various revelations and a bonus effect.

If he is trying to sell "HIS" technique for a watch steal, he might want to reflect that on his webpage. There is no mention of a brand new method at all, and the video I am seeing shows what looks to me, as a standard watch steal.

The idea of flash paper to reveal the watch is a great idea, but it is also something that is not new or original. My friend Mike used to reveal the stolen watch the same way...

Not saying this isn't worth checking out, but if he is in fact going to try to sell a brand new way to steal a watch, then the webpage might want to reflect that...

Jun 19, 2014
There is no mention of a brand new method at all, and the video I am seeing shows what looks to me, as a standard watch steal.

It's not a 'brand new' method per say, but Jacques method is different - that's why the website says "subtle and reliable". If you think the video shows the standard method - then you have be fooled yourself :) in a good way <insert smiley>

The idea of flash paper to reveal the watch is a great idea, but it is also something that is not new or original. My friend Mike used to reveal the stolen watch the same way...

We are not claiming it to be new or original - but agree, it's an awesome way to reveal the watch! Nice one, Mike!

Here is a quote from Jacque himself (taken off the Genii forum):

by JacquesleSueur ? 06/23/14 Yesterday 12:11 PM

Hiya guys,

Glad to see this thread up and running...

I'm the guy in the video. :)

Granted, the watchsteal isn't for everyone.

Some credentials: This technique has taken me around the world to over 50 countries, it's sat me in front of everyone from Colin Farrell to the Saudi Royal Family.

I've had the opportunity to steal a State President's watch twice, and Greg Wilson says it's possibly the best watchsteal he's seen. That's unofficial, but he's good on his word.

It's a new technique, foolproof if you do it right.

We're launching it at a ridicuolously low price for the first week, so check it out and if you hate it, I'll hug you if I ever meet you in person. :)

I'm sure Bryan will post the link once it's launched - in the meantime, all the magical best to you guys. Keep the magic flame burning.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results