Saturday Night Contest : Caption This

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

clarrus

I don't think they are even reading the posts right now. They have to decide the winners of all our posts in like 30 minutes.

Sep 2, 2007
The contest is over. The deadline of 11:00 PM EST passed.

The winner is being decided. It should be posted soon, but with the plethora of submissions and the massive amount of reading, it may be extended a few minutes from 11:30 PM EST.

Cheers,
JTM

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Guys,

We weren't expecting 225+ submissions, and because 80% of our team reads on a 3rd grade level, and 20% of our team (cough Chris Kenner Danny Garcia) writes on a 3rd grade level, we're going to need an extra 15 minutes to finish reading through all of them. The winner will be posted at 11:45pm EST-- 15 minutes before the next stash of Wynn's are released into the wild...

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
This is pretty exciting....the first time I've been home for a Saturday Night Contest :)

(sadly, I've been sitting at my computer since this whole mess started....surfing around, but constantly refreshing this thread)

Sep 5, 2007
LOL hey guys read mines its on page 8 its pretty funny if u were disappointed with brad christians dvds (cough cough everbody was*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results