Theory11 Coin?

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I have an idea that might be interesting to some of you, while theory11 has a lot of custom decks of cards, as well as many other magic related supplies, I think that it would be great if theory11 came out with a signature coin. Like a half dollar and full dollar size coin to do magic with, perhaps with the theory11 "circle 11" logo on one of the sides, or any other design that they come up with, I have a few ideas but Im not part of the theory11 team so I can't really propose these ideas to them and guarantee results, however this is just an interesting idea I had and would love to see what they come up with. If anyone else is interested maybe point this in their direction and maybe they might come up with something, or maybe they can put this thread or idea in an episode of Expose and get some feedback from other viewers, but Im interested to hear what others think about this, would you buy something like this if it was created? I know I would for sure, maybe if we get a good discussion going or get someone at theory11 to notice this it might become a reality, I would love to see that happen so please, let me know what you think of this idea. Thanks!

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
That would be pretty cool too, and for the coin, maybe hey could even just do like a plastic poker chip with some theory11 stuff as a design on it to save money rather than producing an actual metal coin, I would love to see things like that, like signature card clips and coins/ poker chips for doing magic or whatever else. I personally love theory11 and would be very interested in these products from them. Great idea btw!

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
That would be great, like illusionist has the artifact coins, I would love to see what theory11 might be able to come up with, they are a heavily card based company, due to the fact that magic is very dominated by cards however i think that if they had their own signature coin or something to that effect then they might be able to branch out and bring a new audience or bring a new side to the website that allows people to other things, and plus with the products that they have come out with so far, i know that whatever they come up with would be incredible, thats why Im interested in seeing what they might do if such an idea was a proposed to them.

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Another idea that might be interesting is if they came out with something like a theory11 ring, I know that circuit has its own ring but its not specific to theory11, like an all encompassing ring that could be used for things like reflex, circuit, divorce (ellusionist) and other ring routines, I am a big fan of ring magic and can't wait because my hope is that there will be a reflex 2 from what I've seen on patrick kun's instagram he has more material that is incredible and I would love to learn it for sure!

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
Ellusionist has Coins, Card clips, etc. and to be honest Theory 11 should come up with some too with different themes of course.

With Custom cards, theory 11 broadened the variety available to us previously, I think it is about time the company moved to other products in order to break the monopoly and bring fresh themes/materials.

Jun 13, 2013
Florida
i think that the things that illusionist comes up with are great, and the things theory11 comes up with are great as well, I am not sure that it is a monopoly, however I think that it would be a very interesting addition to the theory11 products. I am glad that they came out with the rubber bracelets in the archive, Im not sure why but I love that they added that, it is great, maybe that means that it is going to be something that is continued with new ideas possibly new products in the archive and maybe even the store, I would also love if they added the bracelets to the store rather than the archive exclusively as well, I would love to buy them in bulk.

May 21, 2014
Staunton, VA
I really like the poker chips idea, especially if they could be offered in sizes that are closer to coins. I've wanted to do coin magic with poker chips for years, but most chips are too big for my hands to comfortably do coin sleights with them. The plastic would talk less, and they could be made magnetic pretty easily and perhaps more convincingly than coins since most people accept at face value that poker chips are plastic or ceramic.

Aug 16, 2011
I would love to see a poker chip, but I would love to see a coin even more. If T11 could team up with Jamie Schoolcraft, Roy Keupers or Todd Lassen, that would be a dream come true. Also, get some real coin workers, like Homer Liwag and Chris Kenner in on assisting with the design of the coin. You don't want to copy the artifact coins from Ellusionist, but improving on the idea would be awesome.

I think magicians need good performance/practice coins and not everyone can afford a nice set of Morgan Dollars or Walking Liberty's. If T11 ever does come out with a poker chip or coin, a 'must have' is a good quality expanded shell, preferably by one of the greats mentioned above.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results