Marked Deck

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Hi Guys!!

I need some help with ways of marking a deck of cards, I have seen the videos on youtube but those are irrelevant to me because I do not use Bicycle playing cards and buying a marked deck online is not an option. If any of you guys have any good methods let me know, any help is appreciated.

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
I do not know the decks you use but
You can build your personal marking system by the following:

One marking to show The suit.
Other marking to show the number.

So instead of 52 marks you will have 13 marks to remember for numbers and 4 marks to remember the suites)

Boom, you done :3

And if the marking system you build is useful for a very common deck, maybe create a video and put it on the wire for us.

Regards,
Ibi.

Apr 17, 2013
Daniel Madison put is blood masking system up for free. I do not have a link but it should be easy to find. might be in one of his Revelation video links. it covers many types of cards.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
If you don't use standard bikes, look at Daniel Madison's The Score. It's a marking system that will work with almost any deck and is fairly easy to memorize.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
I looked into the Blood System and it appears to only be for Bicycle, Tally-Ho and Split Spades decks, unfortunately that doesn't help me, I have high hopes that The Score system is helpful enough.

Apr 17, 2013
what deck are you wanting to use? That would help in pointing you to a system

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
The score system is great if you put in the effort. I use regular bikes so I personally prefer Blood. I'm not going to tip where I found it, because you should be able to locate it on your own. (It took me 3 minutes of looking for it to find it, and I didn't even remember the name until after I found it.)

May 21, 2014
Staunton, VA
what deck are you wanting to use? That would help in pointing you to a system

Agreed. We know you some of the decks you don't use, but without knowing what cards you DO use it's a little tough to help you out in this situation. Most of the marking systems I know of are unique to whatever card backs they're drawn on.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
My apologies, I use a deck of cards that are like the Bicycle's of where I'm from, in terms of handling, they are called Protea's which is relative to South Africa and I also use these low quality decks which I am unsure of the name as it is in Chinese, I cycle through those two brands regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 17, 2013
I was going to send you a PM on how I would do it, but you can;t get Private messages. It looks like you could adapt the blood system to those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
I'm not attempting to expose but I have got my hands on a digital copy of the blood marking system and I guarantee everyone on this thread has seen this method on youtube, even scamschool taught it... with that in mind the blood system is specifically made for bicycle due to it's back design.

Apr 17, 2013
I'm not attempting to expose but I have got my hands on a digital copy of the blood marking system and I guarantee everyone on this thread has seen this method on youtube, even scamschool taught it... with that in mind the blood system is specifically made for bicycle due to it's back design.

Even if it has been exposed else were does not mean we should openly talk about it here in an open public forum, where it is also against the rules to talk methods.

Having said that if you look at what is given for Tally Ho and Bikes you will see how it is laid out. Using that knowledge, you should be able to look at the back of those card and see how that type of marking can be applied to your cards.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
I don't think that I'm going against the rules if the one that is publicly exposed has been free for a long time and if scamschool has revealed it then it is in no way a breach of anyone's method however the blood marking system is an adaptation on the free version on the different types of back designs.

Apr 17, 2013
I don't think that I'm going against the rules if the one that is publicly exposed has been free for a long time and if scamschool has revealed it then it is in no way a breach of anyone's method however the blood marking system is an adaptation on the free version on the different types of back designs.

It is. Just because it has been exposed in other places doesn't mean we can talk about it no more than can we explain how a DL works or how to do something from book from the 1800's. We can't talk methods on the forums.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
I agree with Krab that you could easily adapt blood to work with those cards. However if you've decided you don't want to do that I would still recommend The Score, now that I know what your cards look like I can tell you that The Score will definitely work for you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results