theory11 been very quiet on producing new cards?

Nov 30, 2013
havent heard anything about theory 11 coming out with new decks ? does anyone have any news on that?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
When we're quiet, we're usually working on something special - something secret! Typically, our release cycle for playing cards is about once every six weeks, although we have no set schedule. Our motto is quality over quantity, so we certainly take our time in crafting every detail.

About 5 weeks ago, we released our latest collaboration with charity: water, an incredible organization that builds wells in developing countries. 100% of the proceeds go directly to charity: water operations, so literally - every deck makes a difference.

That being about 5 weeks ago, that means we're due for a new major release, or maybe two, very soon. What could that be? Stay tuned... many, many new things coming very, very soon.

Nov 30, 2013
ok sound great.. i figure something new was in the mix.. love all the theory 11 decks so far.. ready to see whats next..thanks for answering my comment..

Nov 24, 2013
I know we're talking about cards here but I just want to say I can't wait for the new project with Wayne Houchin to be revealed. So excited!

Feb 23, 2014
Is it weird working with him after he was with ellusionist for a while?

Wayne Houchin was one of the first eleven artists at theory11. Jonathan Bayme was at ellusionist for a while too back in the day !! He was the president there until theory11 started in 2007. Wayne, excited about your new project s! Can' t wait !

Feb 23, 2014
About 5 weeks ago, we released our latest collaboration with charity: water, an incredible organization that builds wells in developing countries. 100% of the proceeds go directly to charity: water operations, so literally - every deck makes a difference.

Really like the new charity: water decks and love the fact that it goes to a good cause. Good job theory11

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Wayne is really his own entity. He creates projects and releases them with the companies he feels are the best fit, I suppose. He did "A Single Needle" with Ellusionist and it's exciting to hear he's got something new coming up with T11.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results