Help? Next Trick

Sir Rei

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2013
So I have been wondering, what is better Pressure by Daniel Garcia, or Edge by M.B. ? I want a trick i can use for a while( like not having to buy another lasting trick) and isnt extremely overpriced. Which one has better reactions?
Also i Know on YouTube, Pressure is revealed alot, but im not sure if it is the real thing, they may be close to it, but not actually there.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
They are not able to be compared. Do you want to put stuff into balloons or do you want words to appear on the side of your cards?

Sir Rei

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2013
I kind of know how pressure works, but edge is more expensive and im sure the deck gets worn out.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I don't see how that's relevant. You're going to destroy a balloon pretty much every time you do Pressure. Any trick that uses a prop or gimmick will wear that prop or gimmick out eventually.

This decision really comes down to: Do you want to put stuff into balloons or do you want words to appear on your cards?

Jan 14, 2014
I learned pressure from a friend and was working 80% of the time, but after get the DVD is working 100%. Some of the handling is not teach correctly on youtube.if you are looking for reaction ill pick pressure because with the right presentation the reaction is awesome, and as Daniel Garcia said " the effect is done, and you get the reaction, before you do the trick"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results