Murphy's Magic At The Table

Has anyone participated in or seen this At The Table thing Murphy's Magic has been doing lately?

So they've got forum regular, and creative force to be reckoned with Mike Hankins (creator of Illumin8) hosting and I guess they do this thing pretty regularly. Like once a week regularly. And they've had some pretty big names stop by and show off. Like Greg Wilson was this week, and Shin Lim was last week. I checked out Shin's At The Table and damn. I was blown away by the amount of freaking useful card routine information he shared. His work on black art for close up was very awesome. You can even interact with them live via chat, ask questions and get them answered by the special guest!

If you haven't checked it out I would encourage you to do so. They are really producing some top notch lectures.

Nov 9, 2010
I didn't catch the whole Greg Wilson lecture but the hour or so that I did watch was superb. Then again, Greg is always great to watch, just as much for the pure entertainment as for his ingenious ideas.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results