Saturday Night Contest - Happy Birthday!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, after much deliberation, it's time for the results! We want to extend a huge THANK YOU to everyone who participated and wished us a Happy Birthday this year. We would not be here without all of your continued support and participation in what we do; there are no words to describe our gratitude. We wish everyone could be the winner tonight, but as always, it comes down to one.

The winner tonight made a cake that was very creative by design. We love how he creatively used the different back designs of our decks to make an amazing looking cake design. With that said, we would like to congratulate Diego G. for taking home the prize! Please contact our support crew and they will hook you up with your prize.

We would also like to extend an honorable mention to Justin Morris for his extremely cool entry here.

Once again, thank you to everyone who helped celebrate with us this year! Here's to 7 more years, and many more to come. :)

Reactions: Metermind

Metermind

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Thank you, Justin. Yours was pretty amazing, too. I showed my wife your video and she asked how you did it. I just responded, "Magic."

And thank you Theory11 Crew for all the awesome over the years. I look forward to many more releases.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results