Business Cards

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Hey all.

So I just got my business cards delivered about an hour ago and I was looking for some insight on how you guys would go about handing them out and how you would introduce them and when to do it and so on and so forth.

I really wanna take my magic from just performing for fun and make it a part of my life as college is coming up soon.

Really looking forward to any insight and comments.

Thanks in advance! :)

Jay Adra

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2011
Australia
www.jayadra.com
If you can work it into a trick somehow, it'll generally be smoother for you. For example, a torn and restored card with your business card, and then they get to keep it after. Or write a prediction down on it etc.

Try to work it into a trick/routine and let them keep it afterwards. It's also good as a souvenir for them, which will remind them of the amazing magic they saw whenever they look at it.

Sep 1, 2013
South Africa
Hey thanks for replying, I was thinking about a TnR with it and the best one i've seen is Counterfeit Hollingworth by Wayne Houchin, however a TnR is usually a waste of a card if you know what I mean. I'e also though about having the cards appear as blank stock and then having one selected and having it print itself.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Personally I've never been fond of using a business card to do a trick. It just doesn't sit well with me.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I use them for Stigmata. Oz Pearlman has a great routine idea on his corporate lecture at Penguin. I use that a lot too. But I love love love when people just ask me for one and I can use my Hot leads wallet. So. Fun.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results