Magicians in Charlottesville, Va?

Nov 20, 2013
I live in Charlottesville, Va and I'm looking for a magic bro to "jam" with.. Any out this way?

Nov 20, 2013
Meggisonj@yahoo.com Hit me up brother man. I'd love to start a group out here. (I've been trying for about 6 months.) We could also meet in Waynesboro on some weekends. Maybe at that Starbucks.

What type of magic do you do?

I have another group I'm forming too. that group is for Entrepreneur that want "automated income"

May 21, 2014
Staunton, VA
I visit the shop out in Richmond sometimes. Also, there's an IBM ring that meets in Waynesboro and a SAM club that meets in Charlottesville, both of which have a decent number of regularly attending members. I just accepted a membership to IBM, but both clubs are free to visit the first few times at least (unless there's a lecture or something else special going on). If you want I can email or PM you some info on both clubs.

Also, I'm planning to do some street performance on the Pedestrian Mall in C-ville this evening. I'm never sure exactly when I'll arrive, but I usually stick around till 11 or a little after. I'll be spinning brightly colored lights next to the big fountain in front of Zo Ca Lo in case anyone comes looking for me (provided that nobody snakes my spot).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results