Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Display

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend thus far! Last week we released our brand new Playing Card Deck Displays, each handmade in the USA with laser-etched wood engraved accents. Each display holds up to 40 decks, and comes pre-assembled. The Deck Display is truly an amazing place to store your equally as awesome collection.

Speaking of displays, that is exactly the theme of this week's contest. Using Instagram, your challenge is to show us the best possible display of your card collection. We are not looking for quantity, but mostly the quality of your display. You can showcase 5 decks, or 100.

Get creative, be original, make it your own. Once you have taken your picture and uploaded it to Instagram, hashtag it #theory11 and post the link to your image in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 7:30pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 19th.

Once time is up our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner. What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of White Gold Monarchs, and your very own Deck Display, all shipped free on the house, anywhere in the world.

We look forward to seeing your collections!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 29, 2013
http://instagram.com/p/r1OdUXlL4j/

Here's my submission of my collection. The collection got even bigger over the course of a month. I hand made the tri-fold shelf from recycled boxes I got from work. The box on top is a vintage cigar box from the 1900's I got from a old vintage coffee shop as a gift.
The box in the front is a little display I hand made from a Blue Label classic display box. Had to cut my ways through the molding of the bottle shape. A bit tricky, but the display overall I'm pretty happy with. Hope the descriptions makes sense.

Cheers!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Finally! A contest I can enter! And at a PERFECT time too!

http://instagram.com/p/uUkL-mwOMg/

I have been practicing magic and flourishes since July. And I only have 1 deck--well I'm down to zero usable decks because It's becoming increasingly more difficult to flourish with the one I have.

Not really wanting to part with the bruised, warped, dropped, and frayed deck; I found a way to store it until I can figure out what I could possibly do with such a damaged piece of equipment.

Its a baby wipe box that can (strangely) hold a one deck of cards perfectly. I can modify it later to hold 2--maybe 3. But that's about 3 months and a LOT of one-flourishes down the road before I can consider the idea of doing so.

Good luck to all involved!

Oct 2, 2011
Thanks for this SNC!
I really like the idea behind your 'Playing Card Deck Display'. Basically my whole living room is equipped with little boxes, frames, uncut sheets and art prints turning into a little 'cardvana'… Your Display would fit in quite well, so I gathered around some of my decks and displays for a little group photo!

Have a nice weekend - http://instagram.com/p/uVbKHozPqt/?modal=true

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results