Deck Display Case for the Wall?

Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys, I'm not new to theory 11, but I am new to the forums!

For a while now I have been looking for a way to display my card collection on the wall. while the (gorgeous) new deck display has just been released, it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I thought I would ask y'all if there was any way that you know of to display the decks on the wall. Basically a picture frame you could fit a deck inside haha. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TalismanCollector

Elite Member
Jun 19, 2014
If there is a Michael's Arts & Crafts store near you, go to the section where there are picture frames. In that area there are display cases for various types of keepsakes or collectable display items.

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Michael's does have shadow boxes, but they require velcro/pinning to keep the object in place, so I wouldn't recommend it. I managed to find a frame for my collection that was actually made for baseball cards. I can't remember the site I got it from, but look around for one of those. Just make sure it has enough depth to hold a deck.

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Recently saw a cool idea for a display case on kickstarted, it's still in the early stages but it looks promising. I might back it when I get around to it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results