Saturday Night Contest - MC2 x 2014

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Here's my entry; The Science of Deception.
Hope there're some Sherlockians out there!

Good luck everyone and hope you enjoy~

http://youtu.be/SU10-AvDS4k

(The YouTube glitch adds 1 second, but once you press play, it'll be exactly 1minute)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I know it's too late to enter. This was my first time with Windows Live Movie maker--and making any sort of video with massive editing for that matter.

I even had to improvise a tripod out of Legos for two cameras

I know it's not a minute, but I ran into a bevy of issues trying to get everything to sync up correctly doing so.

So here's what would have been my entry sans a few extra seconds. Can anyone give me any pointers as this was my first go trying to record and post media?

http://youtu.be/f03Lc5t4xNQ

Zak The Wizard

Elite Member
Jul 1, 2014
USA
Here's my entry; The Science of Deception.
Hope there're some Sherlockians out there!

Good luck everyone and hope you enjoy~

http://youtu.be/SU10-AvDS4k

(The YouTube glitch adds 1 second, but once you press play, it'll be exactly 1minute)

This submission was incredible! I've watched it three times now, if it doesn't win I'll be pretty surprised. I watched every submission and there was a lot of great stuff but I think this video fulfilled every criteria and then some. Excellent job

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, just want to let everyone know that we are still in the judging process, and we plan on announcing the winner in this week's episode of Expose (Friday!). Stay tuned to this week's episode to find out who will take home the grand prize.

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
This submission was incredible! I've watched it three times now, if it doesn't win I'll be pretty surprised. I watched every submission and there was a lot of great stuff but I think this video fulfilled every criteria and then some. Excellent job

Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it, flattering comments.

Disappointed my entry wasn't selected, but congrats to the 3 winners.
Had a feeling PaultheIllusionist had this in the bag once I heard the poem!

Last edited by a moderator:

LeTroll

Elite Member
Feb 16, 2013
I really think that Aizen94 or Yangd4 should've gotten the 1st place... I even preferred theSunnyG's submission :/

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, just want to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for submitting an entry in this year's Magic & Cardistry Competition! We wish there could be more than three winners because all of you did an amazing job, but there could only be three. If you haven't seen this week's episode of Expose, we announced the winners there, so check it out HERE!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results