Let's create our own custom cards

Nov 25, 2007
UK
If we can actually get enough people to contribute towards a 10000 deck run in return for a brick or 3 of our own personalised cards, im in. Depends how much it would cost though, the actual design, and various other things that i havent thought about yet.

Nov 30, 2007
New deck idea

For everyone that has a program that they can design cards with...I think that a dove sitting on top of a spade would look pretty cool....if someone would want to make one to see what it would look like that would be great...I don't have a good program that I can do that with and that is why I am asking....THANKS!!!

For everyone that has a program that they can design cards with...I think that a dove sitting on top of a spade would look pretty cool....if someone would want to make one to see what it would look like that would be great...I don't have a good program that I can do that with and that is why I am asking....THANKS!!!

I agree that would be one kick butt ace!
Im on it!!

Calvin Lauber

Aug 31, 2007
I'm not really too sure about this whole idea. I think it's fun to make back designs, but is producing our own cards with the name "Theory 11" on them legal? I'm sure that it's trademarked or something. You'll need permission from the owners of T11 to go through with this idea.

I'll ask my dad (who's an lawyer) about this, and clear it up for us all. :)

I'm not really too sure about this whole idea. I think it's fun to make back designs, but is producing our own cards with the name "Theory 11" on them legal? I'm sure that it's trademarked or something. You'll need permission from the owners of T11 to go through with this idea.

I'll ask my dad (who's an lawyer) about this, and clear it up for us all. :)

No point in asking, we all know its illegal, and also none of us want to do that.
We want to do a whole new design, not having anything to do with T11.

Calvin Lauber

Sep 4, 2007
We got any computer geeks here? lol. Someone should create a website and it could to multiple things. Have paypal link to donate. And inform about the status. You raise enough money and get them printed. Donors get half the amt. of decks than the amt. of money you donate. It seems fair. Then once it gets started we make em super rare so we can control the price of them! Genius I tell ya!:D

Nov 30, 2007
We got any computer geeks here? lol. Someone should create a website and it could to multiple things. Have paypal link to donate. And inform about the status. You raise enough money and get them printed. Donors get half the amt. of decks than the amt. of money you donate. It seems fair. Then once it gets started we make em super rare so we can control the price of them! Genius I tell ya!:D

I could hook up the website + hosting for it.

Sep 4, 2007
Personally I think Iashraf's design is the best. May I suggest a name? Since they seem very high classy we could call them Royals. I got a idea for website name too. www.royalcarddesign.com. Like I said before them amount of money you donate you should get half of that back in decks. Makes people donate and people get first decks + fund goes up. Let's say decks are 3$ ea. You donate 12$. You get 2 decks. (simple math). Whatcha think? Also we would want a finish like UV500 (if it's not copy righted), someone check that out. UV500 or something similar. We want high quality lol. :D

Aug 31, 2007

I'm not a computer geek, but I do know some about HTML coding. I did a whole website once for a school project. :)

No point in asking, we all know its illegal, and also none of us want to do that.
We want to do a whole new design, not having anything to do with T11.

Calvin Lauber

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I may have been the slightest bit confused because Brad's (bboulton) design had the words "Theory 11" on it. Just be sure you don't use those. ;)

Personally I think Iashraf's design is the best. May I suggest a name? Since they seem very high classy we could call them Royals. I got a idea for website name too. www.royalcarddesign.com. Like I said before them amount of money you donate you should get half of that back in decks. Makes people donate and people get first decks + fund goes up. Let's say decks are 3$ ea. You donate 12$. You get 2 decks. (simple math). Whatcha think? Also we would want a finish like UV500 (if it's not copy righted), someone check that out. UV500 or something similar. We want high quality lol. :D

I think UV500 is strictly E used

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
i dont want any one way decks

here is my design it is in the very early stages but tell me what you think:D
(and yes there will be a border)

Attachments

• bycicle backproject copy.jpg
    bycicle backproject copy.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 75
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. I may have been the slightest bit confused because Brad's (bboulton) design had the words "Theory 11" on it. Just be sure you don't use those. ;)

Yeah...i made that before we all decided that we really want our own deck, not t11 related....but i can come up with a "royal" nugget type design!

And yes, E are the only people that can use the UV500 finish, that includes the name, and the formula for the finish.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results