Help! Elite Member Initiative

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

We need your help! The Elite Member Program is our way of thanking our most loyal customers and members. By leaving product reviews, participating in contests, sharing videos, and making purchases every theory11 member can eventually earn Elite Status. Elite Members receive an exclusive stainless steel membership card and a bunch of other perks.

Some of the items we have given in the past and have considered for the future are free decks, exclusive teasers, early access trailers, early purchase windows, insider information, discounts / coupon codes, Elite newsletters, Q&A sessions and roundtables, etc.

What we want to hear from you is what YOU would like to see! If you aren’t an Elite Member, pretend for a moment that you are. What benefits would you be excited to receive? Brainstorm here, the sky is the limit. The ideas we see here may be used going forward.

Thanks!

// L

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
1. Discount tickets to popular magic shows like David Copperfield, Penn and Teller, and Steve Cohen

2. Discount tickets to magic conventions

3. Free sample tricks on upcoming multi-trick DVD's

Dec 28, 2011
The thing i would like to have is like take an early access to any download that you will put out, a free deck, and monthly receive a rare deck of my choice.And quite sometime an Skype session with an T11 memeber

Cheers.

Fran Dc

Reactions: joe.wolter
Oct 14, 2007
Seattle
Glad to help out a fellow Seattleite!

***Elite Member Giveaway***:

-Incorporate an exclusive Elite Member Giveaway (raffle) on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis. Examples of prizes could include items from the store or archive, gift certificates, equipment for shooting videos for the media section (GoPro maybe?), etc...

***Elite Purchasing/Shipping Option Options***

-Free Shipping for X amount of time after earning Elite Member status.
-Upgraded shipping for X number of purchases after earning status.
-Percentage off entire store for X amount of time after earning status.
-Lifetime percentage off entire store (A low but still considerate amount)
-Early purchase window (Already mentioned above).
-Elite only buying options on cards/downloads/products ( Example:Buy 2 get one free (cards) up to a certain amount per order).
-Spend x amount and get a free item (cards, gear, downloads).

***Elite Member Media Privileges***"

-Create several professional made 3-D video intros where elite members can insert their name and use for their videos they post on the wire or media section.
-Access to music created for elite members to use for Media Section and The Wire (Royalty Free).
-Mini video tutorial on "secret tips" Theory 11 uses to make high quality videos (filming and editing tips) sent to Elite Members.

***Insider Privileges/Part of the Team Privileges***

-News letters on upcoming projects where members can provide feedback and add recommendations/opinions from a customer point of view.
-The ability to choose the topic for one of the Saturday Night Contest and be apart of the judging process.
-The option to receive a product early, (possibly free for some smaller items) with a promise/obligation to do a video or written review in return. Not all the time, but maybe every once in a while.
- Early product trailers.

***Elite Member/Other Recommendations***

-An idea would be split the Elite member status into different levels such as Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each level gets more privileges as the members ranks up in points. I think this would add a bit more excitement to the whole process (just my opinion though).
-Also, another way members could possibly gain points is by posting in the forums section. Users would be awarded points by the quantity and quality of their post. This could create more discussion in the forums.

Just a couple ideas that popped into my head!

Good Luck!

~Ryan~

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Hancock

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
London, UK.
I think advanced purchase windows for limited edition items would be really nice.

I think everyone would love give-aways; but in terms of a realistic rewards program maybe something linked to actual purchases – free deck with every $50/$100/etc order maybe?

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Once you become an Elite Member at 10,000 points, you should get a care package of your choosing, (6-12 Decks from your warehouse) with an awesome High Quality Brick Box, maybe like the magnetic ones, with the T11 logo. As an Elite Member you should do a monthly, quarterly, or annual drawing for decks and other prizes as well. One day a year, there should be an elite member only shop (with the normal store still running of course) with discounted items and exclusive releases.

This is awesome that you guys are doing stuff like this, asking what we would like to see, this is what makes you guys one of the best companies out there.

Jun 7, 2014
When we heard about this, I think everybody wanted to be able to redeem points for tricks on the wire or on the store. It says this feature is available on the elite page, however, I haven't actually been able to use it.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
What I Would Like:
I really like the idea of adding on a free deck (or two) with a big purchase. Other things that stand out (that wouldn't be too hard to implement) are small discounts on orders/shipping, or free shipping every fifth order. For tricks I think theory11 should find cheap tricks (on the wire) and make them accessible to elite members (maybe one free trick a month or so). Exclusive decks.

What I Personally Want:
(what I personally really really (like seriously) want is for theory11 to reprint Red Monarchs and Silver Monarchs and offer them on the archive and make them available for regular purchase (with money not points) for elite members (I don't care if they charge $10 a deck, it is still cheaper than the rip-offs on eBay and Amazon. Like seriously, this is your most iconic line theory11, and these decks weren't meant to be limited edition so reprint these cards because they are awesome.)

What I Think Needs To Be Added: (it would be easy(ish) for theory11 to do anyway)
Monthly Newsletter
More profile options

Last edited by a moderator:

M Sini

Elite Member
Mar 18, 2011
WV
www.marioorsini.com
I agree with many things that have already been posted including:

Exclusive newsletter
Early purchase window
Occasional discount codes
Occasional free trick
Free shipping for "X" amount spent
Webinar Q&A

Another idea would offer double or maybe triple rewards points for elite members at different times of the year or perhaps on new products or during an early release window.

Let me just say, I appreciate the Theory 11 team asking for our input.

Alex Hancock

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
London, UK.
Not that my deck subscriber thread got all that many views, but... how about an auto purchase option for new deck/sheets/categories of interest (perhaps with early elite window) with a 1/2/4 shipments a year bundling option for us international customers?

Dec 6, 2014
physical things are nice as people will want them e.g green rarebit or theory11 artist signed decks and decks from artist's stash of playing cards . e.g signed white monarchs or decks used in filming would be a nice idea .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results