Help! Elite Member Initiative

Feb 18, 2014
I would love an exclusive store with a rare deck sent to us every 3 months or so! Free decks would be great!!! Option to purchase rare decks that are out of stock, all that good stuff :)

Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
Exclusive Elite Member Kit

The moment you hit 10,000 points and become an elite member you receive :
• Elite membership card
• Theory11 wristband
• Signed theory11 deck
• Theory11 t-shirt

The Archive Store Discount

When you become an elite member you will have a discount on the products that are in the Archive.
Maybe 10% discount of the regular elite points needed.

Free instant download

When you become an elite member you will have the option to choose 2 instant downloads from the magic tricks section absolutely free. (only downloadable tricks, no dvd's)

SpydrWebb

Elite Member
Dec 27, 2012
Since I am pretending to be an elite member... I would like a free deck every now and again, free early access to info on decks you are putting out ahead of the public, a free T-shirt every year and a back rub:D

Nov 12, 2014
Everyone is making a fun of this in one way or another. So why should I resist?

As a eilte member, I would like to have some free T-shirts every week. :p

N.A

Jul 22, 2014
Offer possibilities to test products before release ("beta" version of decks,...).

Constant discount.

Reduced shipping fees.

Special decks, only for the elite members.

Help for video editing (3D intro, tips,...)

Cheers

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Elite member discount makes a lot of sense to do

Ability to download new material before it is released (I'm thinking Things like DVDs). I figure the logistics of making downloadable content early exponentially easier for the site than pre-release decks/other corporeal goods.

Elite wristband

N.A

Jul 22, 2014
Hi,

I was thinking that Theory11 could ship a special deck for the birthday of elite members. Or another kind of present that elite members couldbenefit for free.

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
Wow, all the suggestions above are fantastic. They all have my +1.

Also, an Elite deck designed by T11 would be nice. With brand new design and available only to Elite members. A cool touch would be to print some every year and somewhere on the back of the box to have the names of the Elite members of that year printed.
So when got Elite status, at the end of the year you would get a rare deck with your name on the back of the box. I'm already excited.

Plus it could have a cool name like "Elite Deck" or "Theory's Elite" or well, the cool names you come up with.

J

Dec 22, 2014
New Jersey
I think the best and most realistic reward system (at least initially) would be a combination of MrHurley's and NAugeard's suggestions. Maybe as you increase the benefits of being an elite member you could add tiers (like how ~Ryan Fox~ mentioned).

* Small elite member discount (excludes newly released tricks and decks)
* Access to new downloads before standard members
* Elite wristband (you've got to be able to show off your elite member status!)
* Elite member deck
* 1 choice of deck on your birthday (with free shipping)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results