Uncut Sheets...?

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Hey guys! I have an uncut sheet of First Run Medallions, and I have several questions. 1: When I received them, they were in a tube, rolled up and packed for storage/shipping. How do you guys straighten out the sheet for framing or hanging? 2: Where do you guys get the frames, and what size works the best? (I'm trying not to spend a ton of money for a frame) 3: If you don't frame them, what do you mount/hang them with? Thanks!

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
This is what I did: I rolled them up the opposite, I mean try to roll them the other way they are rolled up. Frames? in a decoration store or something like that, maybe in a furniture store. I went to a carpenter and he made me one, I gave him the the Uncut Sheet's dimensions and that was it. I hang them on clothes hangers (the ones with little holders/grabbers/claw-y things on the bottom of the hanger) and I put the hanger on a nail.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I just unrolled it and placed it in the frame and let the back panel keep it flat. I bought a 25x30 inch frame for $52 for my sheet, so meh. If you want something cheaper but still cool I recommend two large plexiglass panes from your local Home Depot or Lowes and drill the two panes together, it's probably cheaper.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results