Please help

Apr 3, 2013
i have filmed the instruction for an effect i made but i still have not made the trailer. So i was wondering if you are aloud to have swearing in the music in your trailer. i am presuming not

Thankyou,

Mitchell

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Hi Mitchell,
I think that since The Wire and all of theory11 were made with all people of all ages (within reason) in mind you should not have swearing in your trailer. Maybe a clean version of the song perhaps? It all ties to professionalism. I am not a theory11 moderator or anything but I have a good feeling that's what they will tell you.
-Bryant

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
i have filmed the instruction for an effect i made but i still have not made the trailer. So i was wondering if you are aloud to have swearing in the music in your trailer. i am presuming not

Thankyou,

Mitchell

Swearing in your video gives the Wire team one additional reason to decline your video. If they are on the fence about your submission, they may decline it because of profanity. I have rejected videos in the past simply because the music was full of vulgar language. In the music for your video, swearing and profanity is simply 100% unnecessary. It is one thing for a spectator to swear in surprise to a trick you just performed (bleeping that out may be wise), but in the music swearing serves no purpose beyond making your submission more likely to be declined.

// L

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results