Do You Want To See t11 Deck Clips?

• Yay!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Nay!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I like to keep generic Bicycle cards with me at all times. I sometimes find minor tears and dents on the tuck after taking it out of my pocket. However for this very reason I tend to stray away from carrying my designer decks in my pockets. I wanted to know if you all would be interested in deck clips. (Perhaps if theory11 sees a big enough demand they can get some things in the works.) theory11 already knows a laser etching company so custom clips aren't entirely impossible. What do you think?

I've never bought a custom deck clip. I have a standard Porper clip that has served me well over the past five or so years. Plus, it was only $23 bucks! Most custom clips cost a bit more. I don't care too much for fancy looking clips. My all black Porper looks just fine.

Aug 31, 2014
Sweden
I like to keep generic Bicycle cards with me at all times. I sometimes find minor tears and dents on the tuck after taking it out of my pocket. However for this very reason I tend to stray away from carrying my designer decks in my pockets. I wanted to know if you all would be interested in deck clips. (Perhaps if theory11 sees a big enough demand they can get some things in the works.) theory11 already knows a laser etching company so custom clips aren't entirely impossible. What do you think?

I have a Shadow Master card clip. It looks fantastic, but it doesn't keep cards from warping. Porper clips protect the deck AND keep the cards flat. Get a Porper clip!

Crimsonninja9

Elite Member
Oct 6, 2014
It would be interesting to see Theory11's card clip if they decide to do it, although I'm pretty satisfied with my Porper clip anyway. There's not much motivation for me to buy a new card clip seeing how I already have a good one, although for people who don't have a clip yet, this could be an option.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results