Whats your favorite deck of cards?

Dec 17, 2013
What is your favorite deck of cards and why? What kinds of things do you look for in a deck of cards? What kind of designs do you like?

Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
My favorite theory11 deck for fluorishing and magic is the mystery box deck. I like them because they have thin borders, nice design and they are very soft. I also like the monarchs but they are litte more stiff.

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
From t11 my favorite deck was and still is the Bee Stingers. Beautiful design, excellent stock and great durability. I wish more were printed. I also love the red Monarchs deck - the smaller border makes the so unique.

From ellusionist I like the Kings deck I got recently. The marks are well hidden and the design is quite simple. Good stock too.

From Bicycle decks my top is the Eco deck. Unbelievable stock and love the colours.

J

Oct 12, 2014
From t11 my favorite is Monarchs, good stock, good finish, good back design and good durability.
From Ellusionist, overall it has to be a tie between Black Artifice and Black Kings, kings are simple and easy to handle. Artifice are complex and great quality.
But in terms of handling, the best deck I own is the Lions Den by Daniel Madison, they handle at least twice as good as any deck I own.

Mike.Hankins

creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/tricks/
Nov 21, 2009
Sacramento, Cali
From t11 my favorite deck was and still is the Bee Stingers. Beautiful design, excellent stock and great durability. I wish more were printed. I also love the red Monarchs deck - the smaller border makes the so unique.

From ellusionist I like the Kings deck I got recently. The marks are well hidden and the design is quite simple. Good stock too.

From Bicycle decks my top is the Eco deck. Unbelievable stock and love the colours.

J

Good choice!

I have always LOVED the Bee Stingers, ESPECIALLY the original ones BEFORE they were reprinted both black and red stock. I still have about 5 of the original decks left, but refuse to open them. lol...

Jan 28, 2015
For the time being Daniel Madison Rounders (White Back) are my favorite, they handle tremendously well and they hold up amazingly considering the amount of torture I put playing cards through. I'm certain that eventually I'll find some that I like even more, however, for right now these are my go to cards.

-KZ

e7xjFSU.png

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I know it's been a hot minute since this thread has had any action, but I happened across a couple of new favorites since my deck arsenal has expanded.

As far as Theory11 decks go. The new favorite is the Daniel Madison Players.

The deck looks great; classy and a touch of minimalism. But the 'coding' of every card in the deck puts it over the top for me. I think it's the best deck Theory11 has in the inventory. There's a good reason why it's 7500 points in the Archive.

Mystery Box is a close second. The mystery aspect to it makes it extremely fun to have. Anything that makes it more than just a 'deck of cards' is a winner in my book

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results