Assortment of Jerry's?

Sep 1, 2007
how about they sell them but not in the colors they have now. So those stay rare but they sell jerry's in black green orange yellow etc. just not red or blue

Oct 6, 2007
Better what, if they set up an option where we could pay for large bundles of cash, and cut out the middle-man?

Yeah! and use bayme as a 1 dollar, wayne as a 5 dollar, aaron fisher as a 10 dollar, dan white as a 20 dollar bill, lee asher as a 50 dollar bill, and chris kenner as the BIG 100 dollar bill =D

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
how about they sell them but not in the colors they have now. So those stay rare but they sell jerry's in black green orange yellow etc. just not red or blue

Well, that would be an inconvenience because I don't think they ever made black, green, orange, or yellow Jerrys. I'm pretty sure that blue and red are the only two on the market.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Well, that would be an inconvenience because I don't think they ever made black, green, orange, or yellow Jerrys. I'm pretty sure that blue and red are the only two on the market.

//David.Misner::

haha i know they havnt made them im just saying if they do sell they should sell other colors so the other ones (that havnt been made) so that the red and blue stay of equal rare value and the new ones get released so everyone is happy

why would people want to take the Jerrys design, leave them their originality.
I was thinking they shouls sell a limited run of regular jerrys but in the same way they're selling wynns. just an idea. I'm not that crazy for Jerrys, I would like to see how everyone would react to the release.

Better yet,

How about they sell 10,000 Jerry's nugget decks a day at 1.00 a pop, with free shipping, which are shipped by corvette or hummer, the key's of which are then handed to you by Scarlett Johanson.

^^ Just a thought :p;)

~Dave

Sep 1, 2007
Better yet,

How about they sell 10,000 Jerry's nugget decks a day at 1.00 a pop, with free shipping, which are shipped by corvette or hummer, the key's of which are then handed to you by Scarlett Johanson.

^^ Just a thought :p;)

~Dave

If any magician was around, i'm sure they'd try to get in there.

Are there even 10,000 decks left?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results