Jumbo Coins?

Hey all...just ordered a couple jumbo half dollars (along w/ my monthly usual...sponge balls, flash paper, and 52-on-1 card).

I was wondering though, if anyone has read of any good routines that utilize a jumbo coin? This is hopefully going to go into my restaurant work, so no flash paper is going to be used. I already have a few ideas I'm working on, that incorporate one of my routines...

But definitely, would prefer an already existing routine...haha.

Thanks guys!
Steve

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
The classic one-coin routine by David Roth is simple yet very effective and utilizes a jumbo coin.

If you're looking for something more flashy (and also more difficult...):

David Stone also has a routine called Smile Land. I don't personally use the routine because I don't do much jumbo coin work, but it is absolutely phenominal. Hands down the most creative and impressive jumbo coin routine I've seen...plus it has a cool ending. While many hate the word "youtube," if you look up "David Stone Smile," a performance can be seen there.

A slightly easier routine is on Cultural Exchange 1 by Shoot Ogawa called Shooting Kennedy. However, it requires the use of 4 jumbo coins. If you don't own four, or just want to stick with two, you may look there if for no other reason than to pick up a few of the moves/ideas from the routine.

Hope it helped...

Last edited by a moderator:
I use half dollar jumbo coins.

I do a simple pocket to hand routine, based off hopping half. Although I just use one coin. I start with a shell and a coin and do a couple in the pocket, back to hand. THen used the big coin as "the extra coin people think I use" for the final time it goes back to my hand.

Also check out Paul Green's In the Trenches, he uses it at the end of his flying eagles routine.

Thanks guys...

What Manning said is something I'm working on...only w/o the shell. I'm toying around with an impromptu hopping halves. I believe there is already something out there like that though...I might have to look into it to save me the trouble lol.

Thanks again!
Steve

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results