Some Irregularities with the Mobile Site

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I've been noticing more and more odd things with the Theory11 site when I'm usin g IPhone 6--Safari

1) I CANNOT create a new thread on mobile--at all.

2) I cannot use the quick reply function at all either. I have to reply to someone, erase all the text, and THEN I am able to create a reply on mobile.

3) I have to click twice on virtually any button on the forum side on mobile to get it to register. 'Like', 'report' 'post', 'reply', etc. The buttons at the top and the Theory 11 logo, forums, General, General Discussion, etc at the top of the forum are all one click, it's just every BELOW THAT seems to be a double click process.

I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing mobile issues, but IPhone 6--Safari seems to be quite a bugger for me. I'm actually on my laptop typing this out right now.

I also THOUGHT I had issues with viewing reviews on The Wire. I thought review for products weren't showing up on the mobile when they could be viewed on the laptop. I think that's fixed or I was hallucinating. Either way, I can't replicate the issue.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
I've been noticing more and more odd things with the Theory11 site when I'm usin g IPhone 6--Safari

1) I CANNOT create a new thread on mobile--at all.

2) I cannot use the quick reply function at all either. I have to reply to someone, erase all the text, and THEN I am able to create a reply on mobile.

3) I have to click twice on virtually any button on the forum side on mobile to get it to register. 'Like', 'report' 'post', 'reply', etc. The buttons at the top and the Theory 11 logo, forums, General, General Discussion, etc at the top of the forum are all one click, it's just every BELOW THAT seems to be a double click process.

I'm not sure if anyone else is seeing mobile issues, but IPhone 6--Safari seems to be quite a bugger for me. I'm actually on my laptop typing this out right now.

I also THOUGHT I had issues with viewing reviews on The Wire. I thought review for products weren't showing up on the mobile when they could be viewed on the laptop. I think that's fixed or I was hallucinating. Either way, I can't replicate the issue.

Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Hey Hurley,

We're working on mobile forum fixes right now (we've been pretty sidetracked with other projects recently) and should have the updates in later today or tomorrow morning. Should be just in time for the SNC tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Hey Hurley,

We're working on mobile forum fixes right now (we've been pretty sidetracked with other projects recently) and should have the updates in later today or tomorrow morning. Should be just in time for the SNC tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Sounds good, thank you!

I don't want to sound like a downer, but I found a few others. I noticed that I can't respond to the videos in the media section.

I was able to replicate the issue of 'no reviews' on Mobile, but the reviews are available on PC. Not sure how to get a picture of it onto the forums though. But it's an intermittent issue. It's not with one specific video as I have had this happen with 8 other videos with the same intermittent result.

And I cannot play a video clip that is embedded in a forum post. If there is a link to the video; I'm good. But if the video is right there, I'm futilely mashing the play button on my phone.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
Sounds good, thank you!
I don't want to sound like a downer, but I found a few others.

No worries! This is exactly the kind of feedback we want. Still working on the mobile updates as I write this, and will look into the video playback issues you mentioned for videos posted in the forums.

Could you shoot me an email to support@theory11.com and clarify what's going on when you try to comment on Media section videos? Is it not letting you post because of an error, or because it thinks you're not logged in? Either way, will get it sorted out ASAP.

On track to have these mobile updates in within the next 24 hours, so stay tuned and I'll let you know when to check everything out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results