Welcome to Our New Moderators!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

Today we have promoted two forum members to Moderator status (with a third coming soon). We would like to welcome Josh Burch (formerly goatears) and Steven Lafitte (formerly KZ) to our moderator team. These two members have been helpful, loyal forum members for some time now, and will be picking up some important responsibilities in the forums. The new moderators will be enforcing forum rules, helping our forum members out, keeping tabs on spam, and in general just being awesome people. If you have any forum questions or need help, feel free to ask them for it! You will see their shiny new banner under their profile photo, much like the theory11 crew banners and the Elite Member banners.

Lets all give Josh and Steven a warm welcome!

***UPDATE***

And one more. Welcome Justin Morris to the theory11 Moderator Team! It took us a little while to fill our third and final slot, but it was well worth the wait. Justin joins Steven and Josh in keeping the forums running smooth and problem free. Please join me in congratulating him!

// L

Last edited:

Umbelino

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
Hello there magic mates! I just wanted to point out the excellent work that the new moderators have been doing, always really active in the forums and always ready to help in any way they can. So by all means, thank you very much Steven Lafitte and Josh Burch, you are doing a remarkable job, I believe that Theory11 couldn´t have picked two better moderators. Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results