Saturday Night Contest - Create A Flourish!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend thus far. It's been a while since we have done a create-a-flourish contest, so tonight, we're doing just that. The one condition? You have to start your move from the classic Z-Grip.

Your challenge is to create a new flourish starting from z-grip. Simple as that. That is the only rule. The sky is the limit with how many flourishes you can create. Make it new and fresh, and try to make it as original as possible. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Just show us something unique and creative.

You also don’t need a nice camera to film your flourish. It can be a webcam video! Cinematography and editing skills are in no way required for tonight’s contest. We want to see the flourish. That is what counts.

Film your flourish and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram. Post the link to your public video (so we can see it!) by 11:00pm EST tomorrow tonight (Sunday, March 15th) in response to THIS forum thread to be judged by our panel. You have a full 24 hours to enter!

What can you win this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, 3 Decks of MailChimp Playing Cards, and 3 Decks of Contraband Playing Cards, shipped on the house anywhere in the world! We're excited to see all of your entries. Start brainstorming, and good luck!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Question:

I just looked up the Z-Grip. It looks to be all you need to do is start by making the deck look like a 'Z'. Does it NEED to be with two hands? I can make a 'Z' with one hand and I want to see if this is legal for the contest.

Only reason I'm asking is I was in the ER this week for my left hand--I only have my right hand to use.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Question:

I just looked up the Z-Grip. It looks to be all you need to do is start by making the deck look like a 'Z'. Does it NEED to be with two hands? I can make a 'Z' with one hand and I want to see if this is legal for the contest.

Only reason I'm asking is I was in the ER this week for my left hand--I only have my right hand to use.

Of course! You can most definitely do a modified Z-Grip with one hand. Look forward to seeing your entry, MrHurley!

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
Do we have to start in Z grip or can I be in Z grip in the middle of the flourish or something. I have an idea but it starts different than in the middle, it switches to Z grip than yeah. But it shows Z grip. But I am just wondering

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results