Help please

Aug 11, 2014
A while ago I saw a trick where a number of enveloped are placed on the table and through some sort of magicians force the spectator ends up choosing a specific one. Unfortunately I cant recall where I have seen this or who it was by. Does anyone have any ideas? I really need to figure this out its important for a project of mine haha. Thanks in advance :)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
A while ago I saw a trick where a number of enveloped are placed on the table and through some sort of magicians force the spectator ends up choosing a specific one. Unfortunately I cant recall where I have seen this or who it was by. Does anyone have any ideas? I really need to figure this out its important for a project of mine haha. Thanks in advance :)

I think Max Maven

Feb 4, 2015
There are hundreds of tricks like that. The first I thought of was Bank Night using a TT.
Here in Salt Lake City there is a magician Dan Paulus who invented the Million Dollar Olram.
There's also a superhero trick using the Patio force.

Elias "Lefty" Caress
www.eliascaress.com

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
This seems like some sort of Bank Night routine but as everyone can see your description kinda lacks in specificity. Jay Sankey teaches a Russian roulette type routine with envelopes on Murphy's Free Trick Friday that you could check out. Joshua Jay teaches one of the simplest versions possible in his book "Magic a Complete Course", you can check this out at most libraries. He also teaches the PATIO force, and magicians force. You might also check out Blank Night by John Archer.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results