Autographed Wynn Deck :: Got It!

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Wow...

So, I recieved my autographed Wynn deck from the Witness contest that were signed by Lee Asher. I must admit, using Brown Wynn decks was something I wasn't expecting.

Thank you Theory11 & Lee Asher! :)

Shane K.

C

clarrus

I got mine too!!!! It's so exciting......i'm excited!!!!!1111

C

clarrus

You too. In honor of Lee, I am keep the cards in a ziplock bag. Which is put into another ziplock bag, which is put into another ziplock bag. All in all like 4-5 ziplock bags in total.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I thought that I would provide some visual candy for everyone. Since I'm lacking a digital camera...I thought that I would put my scanner to good use.

Enjoy.

WynnDECKS.jpg

Just incase anyone is wondering, these ARE my actual decks.

Shane K.

PS...

I'm sorry about the size. I couldn't figure out how to make the image smaller from here.

Sep 1, 2007
Just got mine too...don't want to open it because of the autograph, even if it is resealed I don't want to decrease its value. I was going to use these cards until the brown wynns went on sale, so now I don't know what to do.

Congrats,
That must feel awesome to get something like that. I felt so gitty when I got my Un-Cut Guardians :) (oh yes I'm going to brag about it until no end ;)). That's sweet though, did you get all 3 in the contest? I thought it was only 1 deck, if it's 3 I should've bought the DVD just to get 3 decks =p.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

C

clarrus

It's only one brown deck. He's just showing off hehe. Lee is so kool......

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Congrats,
That must feel awesome to get something like that. I felt so gitty when I got my Un-Cut Guardians :) (oh yes I'm going to brag about it until no end ;)). That's sweet though, did you get all 3 in the contest? I thought it was only 1 deck, if it's 3 I should've bought the DVD just to get 3 decks =p.

-Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Haha, actually I only got the Brown deck from the Witness contest. The other tow I got from some good friends here at Theory11. So far, the only deck I've opened up is the Blue deck. I LOVE the way to feel when you start flourishing.

Shane K.

Sep 10, 2007
Sacramento, CA
I got mine as well. Are all the wynning decks brown? I was hoping the signature was going to be on the box or on a joker... I was going to use them ^.^;

Sep 2, 2007
I was hoping the signature was going to be on the box or on a joker... I was going to use them ^.^;
Well, a one-way card and/or deck allows for a plethora of effect possibilities. ;)

Congrats to all the winners, and enjoy your signed Wynn's.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results