Saturday Night Contest - Celebrating 20k!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I don't know If you guys realized but anything after this post above was submitted past the deadline.

I wouldn't go off of the times in posts because they are wrong. I live in Las Vegas. I can make a post at 2 in the afternoon, and around 5-6PM that day, the forums'll say I made a post yesterday.

I was watching the clock and I think only one person did not make the deadline.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I wouldn't go off of the times in posts because they are wrong. I live in Las Vegas. I can make a post at 2 in the afternoon, and around 5-6PM that day, the forums'll say I made a post yesterday.

I was watching the clock and I think only one person did not make the deadline.
That's because the forum clock is set to eastern standard time, mind the time difference.
It probably has to do something with the fact that theory11's packaging facility is on in the Eastern US. Even though the actual company is based in Las Vegas.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

A lot of fantastic submissions over the weekend made this one pretty difficult to judge, but we managed to narrow our selection to one, so let's get right into the results. We wanted your image to be either creative or unique, but we also wanted it to be unforgettable, to leave a lasting impression. Out of all the submissions we felt that the one by AbdullahMagic left the biggest impression and was definitely memorable. Congrats! Please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

One of the things we particularly liked about his picture is that it visually showed us how magic/cardistry brought all of us together, even from around the world. Awesome setting (love the pyramid!), great still shot of skills in action, and excellent lighting and composition. Well done!

Thanks to everyone for entering this week; we enjoyed going through your images and celebrating this milestone with all of you. Here's to the next 20k! :)

AbdullahMagic

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
first of all I want to thank Casey for the great words he wrote , second of all I want to congrats theory11 for hitting 20k . Lastly I want also to thank all the magicians who participated

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results