Coin Above Spectators Hand Trick

Dec 26, 2013
Does anyone happen to know the name of the trick where the magicians takes a coin and has it jump through his hand and then eventually have the coin end up on top of the spectators hand, while they hold they're arms up horizontally. It is obvious how this trick is done, I'd just like to learn a few tips and handling. Here's a link, if you have no clue what I'm talking about. (HAPPENS AT 1:20) Video includes harsh language.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
This is called body loading. Apollo Robbins has some great tips on this. Really all you need to do is study Bobo's or your favorite source for coin magic, get comfortable with your palming (specifically finger palm and classic) and then get comfortable with physical touching of your spectators and loading objects onto them. For this particular routine looks like he is doing a One Coin routine utilizing the muscle pass to condition them into expectation then violating that expectation with a body load and impossible location. The Cultural Xchange dvd's have a lot of similar and useful stuff by Apollo and Shoot Ogawa. Those are my tips anyways, and i don't think any of that was really exposure so i think we're good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results