What's the good word on Wynns?

Sep 4, 2007
I sniped them last night and I'm so excited! Can't wait to get in mail! I ordered 6. They were gone in 3 min! I'm SO SO EXCITED! I was gonna get crazy fast shipping but my parents would've killed me. I've heard all great stuff. Was gonna get 12 but my dad (who's so smart as he says) thought it was a scam cause they were so cheap. I never thought that. I screwed up my zip code on shipping info though. T11 customer service rocks! Opened a ticket last night and my problem was fixed before 2:30 today (when I get home). I was planning on calling and didn't have to! Thanks John! :D

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I canmt say about the brown ones, but the blue/violet ones are awesome. They not only look cool, but feel great.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I sniped them last night and I'm so excited! Can't wait to get in mail! I ordered 6. They were gone in 3 min! I'm SO SO EXCITED! I was gonna get crazy fast shipping but my parents would've killed me. I've heard all great stuff. Was gonna get 12 but my dad (who's so smart as he says) thought it was a scam cause they were so cheap. I never thought that. I screwed up my zip code on shipping info though. T11 customer service rocks! Opened a ticket last night and my problem was fixed before 2:30 today (when I get home). I was planning on calling and didn't have to! Thanks John! :D

Give that boy another cup of coffee please!

On a separate note: You were smart to listen to your dad, not because there is a scam but instead to get a small amount and try them out first. I got 6 on the first day, if I like them I will buy more but no sense buying a ton of decks you have never touched before. I really don't care who endorses them or talks about how great they are because cards to me are an individual preference thing, ex: Jon may like Wonder Woman Underoos whereas I prefer Superman Underoos...something along those lines....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2007
I said thanks john because he was the guy that changed my zip code for me. I was gonna buy 12 and keep em to sell in a few years if I didn't like them. I heard they got enough decks to go untill next friday. When I get mine if I like them I'll buy 12 more. I hope to get em soon though im excited. Also, I don't like coffee, I'm a hot chocolate guy.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results