General Storage

Apr 26, 2013
I just started collecting decks and it's starting to build up. Would love to display at some point but don't have the room. Would like a nice box with ample room for plenty of decks. It's strictly storage and not for displaying. I was thinking of just going to the container store and finding something that fits a few dozen decks as tight as possible. Anybody have suggestions on storage? Thanks, in advance.

Apr 26, 2013
Thank you for the response. That's pretty much what I was thinking. What i was hoping for was something a little more elegant and perhaps specific to playing cards in general. I've seen some nice clips and small boxes but nothing geared towards storage for larger amount of decks.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I just started collecting decks and it's starting to build up. Would love to display at some point but don't have the room. Would like a nice box with ample room for plenty of decks. It's strictly storage and not for displaying. I was thinking of just going to the container store and finding something that fits a few dozen decks as tight as possible. Anybody have suggestions on storage? Thanks, in advance.
If you're wanting to go on the slightly more expensive route, I have seen the Buck twins and others use index card filing cabinets to store their cards. Very clean looking, as well as really easy to organize your decks by category if you like. Would really recommend you check those out!

Apr 26, 2013
If you're wanting to go on the slightly more expensive route, I have seen the Buck twins and others use index card filing cabinets to store their cards. Very clean looking, as well as really easy to organize your decks by category if you like. Would really recommend you check those out!

Interesting. I'll look into that. Thanks.

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Hey Erick,
I am also a collector and have found a simple solution. My local walmart has a small desktop organizer which has proven useful. Each drawer holds 8 decks pretty well (no large gaps) and is sold with three drawers. One unit (with three drawers) costs about $6. I personally like this size as it's easy to access all 8 decks per drawer (no sifting through a sea of decks) and each drawer is supported independently (the drawers don't rest directly on top of each other). I found a link to Walmart's site if you want to see what it looks like. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sterilite-3-Drawer-Unit-Set-of-6-Black/20699650
Hope this helps!
-Bryant

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results