I am back, and I'm going to hang around more

Hi all,

I have been in the magic scene for a while, but also been out of it for a while due to other commitments and life just getting in the way. Dammit life!

I hope everyone is doing well, and please let me know what I have missed. It has been 5 years since I came to this place! :eek:

On topic of magic, this is a recent video that got 40K views in one day when it was posted. Enjoy. :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Welcome back man! The community has changed a bit but for the most part there's still great magic, and this is a great place to share your magic as well. Wow 40,000 views in a day! What's your secret man?! I feel like I have good content but I just can't get the subscribers or views that I'd like.

Welcome back man! The community has changed a bit but for the most part there's still great magic, and this is a great place to share your magic as well. Wow 40,000 views in a day! What's your secret man?! I feel like I have good content but I just can't get the subscribers or views that I'd like.

Thank you, the website has certainly changed so no doubt the community has too. I will lurk a bit and will get involved where I can. My secret, well the channel the video is hosted on is pretty big, the guy is my friend so he was happy to put a video of me on there. :)

Good to see you back Steven! Long time. It's great to see that you've been active. Are you doing much performing? Looks like you've been working a bit from your website

Yeah I have been performing on and off really. Not making a living from it, but some nice pocket money here and there. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results