Saturday Night Contest - Show Your Style

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all had a fantastic week! Something that struck my mind recently was the fact that all of us have our own unique style, tastes, and preferences. That style is reflected in everything we do, both as individuals and as a community. This week, we want to see your style as you showcase your favorite theory11 deck.

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any theory11 deck of cards in 60 seconds or less. You can do whatever you'd like in your video (ie. cardistry, magic, or something completely different): the sky is the limit!

If you don't have a fancy camera, use what you do have. Certainly use the best equipment that you have available, but a great video on a poor camera will win over a poor video on a great camera. Remember to light well or go outside and find a cool environment. Creativity counts in all aspects, technique and production! Showcase the cards. Create the right vibe for whatever deck you are showing.

You have 24 hours to film and edit your card trailer. Post your video on YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is Sunday, April 26th at 7:40pm EST. After time is up, our panel of judges including guest judges Andrei Jikh and Jonathan Bayme will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a 6 pack of NoMad Playing Cards, and your video featured on Expose and the Media Section! Good luck!

Nov 9, 2013
Red Monarchs are some of the best handling cards around.
Here's some late-night cardistry showcasing their excellence.

Jan 3, 2015
Here's my entry! Hope you like it, I really tried to capture the spirit of mystery and magic unleashed by Contraband playing cards.

Reactions: janfurlan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results