Other Wynn Decks

Sep 1, 2007
It would be cool, definately. The only reason I purchased the brown wynns was becuase a)they're pretty rare and b)this is the only place you can get them for $4.95. But I do prefer the violet and red backs to the brown ones, as well as standard index to jumbo. It's all about the feel though, I suppose.

Sep 9, 2007
I heard the red and blue aren't that great but the brown is the best of them all. someone even compared them to the ghost deck stating they were pretty equal as far as feel and handling of the cards. so i went ahead and ordered 6 of them yesterday. :0

i'm so happy because that stuff sells out in 90 seconds give or take a few.

Nov 15, 2007
Yes, it would be nice to hear from a Theory11 staff member who can confirm whether or not they will be selling the Red/Blue Wynns deck, even though supposedly the Brown ones are better quality, i'm sure a good amount of us are still interested in the other two colors...

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I think it would be nice if T11 sold the other two colors of Wynns, because I would like to have a complete collection, regardless of the quality. I think for X-Mas I may buy the other two.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results