The Clipshift Problem

Jan 26, 2015
India
So i know its been a while about years actually since Clipshift was released and me being a newbie just got. Its been two days of me practicing and i have severe problems with the replacement of the card can someone PM me who are willing to help out ?

Jan 26, 2015
India
Not the sound But the replacement itself.. Also while clipping the card is it okay if your 4th finger also pushes the card and then you clip it. In the video Chad says that you should let it glide over your 4th finger but in my case it gradually drags the cards along with the pinky. BTW how long did it take for you to master it.

Mar 31, 2014
Calgary, AB
My right thumb is closer to the bottom left corner of the deck. I've been practicing the move since it was released and till this day, I still need to improve it.

Let me know if you need a hand.

Jan 26, 2015
India
Nah did not help the problem is that it does not get under my first finger during replacement. However i try. Side question. Do you use it regularly in your effects.

Duncan F.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Clipshift is a really hard move dude. It took me 6 months before I was comfortable performing it and another 2 years till I was happy with it. I can definitely help you out if you still need it, but there is just no way you're gonna get it down in 2 days. It is one of the hardest moves I have ever learned, and it will take a lot of practice/trial-and-error to get down.

KhoaD

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2009
I would recommend you to practice for 1 months at least and then come back if you still have the same problem.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results