Peter Turner At The Table

Djordje

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2012
Hi
So this lecture seems very interesting, it is only 7.95$. If anyone has it, I would really appreciate a review and if you could tell me what effects are taught.

frozono9

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2014
Barcelona
Hey there,
This was one of the best lectures I have ever seen. There were few effects taught, but there were such good insights into his mind. Here's a quick recap of what he taught:

- Pin Code Divination: This is a great method to find out some numbers written by the spectators. This would basically only work with Apple devices, but Peter does touch about this method working with an Android phone. This is a great method for the right place and time. 9/10

- Michael Murray's Calendar: Fun method which is related to Pin Code Divination. You basically find one of 2 numbers written by a spectator, even after he has deleted the number. Cool method, I don't think I'd use it much though. 7.5/10

- Star Sign and Number Divination: This is my stand out trick from this lecture. He asks a spectator to find a number through some additions in his phone calculator (which you never see) and he asks another spectator to think of a Star Sign. He is able to reveal both of them with no apparent fishing. The best trick of the lecture. 10/10

After these tricks he goes over some ideas of stooging, dealing with hecklers, and talks about some cold reading.

Overall this was a fantastic lecture

9/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results